Kicked Up Cheese Ball
No offside here! Impress your guests with this simple way to bring the beloved cheese ball into your entertaining game.
- 1 block (250g) plain Lactancia® cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups (150g) grated Cracker Barrel Herb and Garlic Cheddar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup everything bagel spice
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- plain bagel crisps
- soccer ball pattern
- parchment paper (optional)
- Print pattern from website. Trace onto parchment paper using pencil and cut out.
- Using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer or a very strong spatula, mix the cream cheese and herb and garlic cheddar.
- Form the mixture into a perfect ball shape. Lay paper or parchment pattern over top and smooth out to make sure that the edges of the pattern meet and adhere to the cheese.
- Place cheese in fridge to firm up for 15-20 minutes.
- Place pepper and everything bagel spice in a bowl large enough to fit the cheese ball.
- Place cheese ball in bowl with spice mix and roll to coat exterior.
- Place ball on plate and gently remove pattern to reveal the design.
- Garnish around the cheese ball with fresh herbs and bagel crisps.
Note: With the addition of smoked salmon on the side this makes a great grazing dish for brunch.